§ 1 Basic information
Notwithstanding this Policy, Users are obliged to fulfill their obligations under generally applicable law, in particular Directive 2002/22/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7 March 2002 on universal service and users' rights related to electronic communications networks and services (Universal Service Directive, Journal of Laws EU L 2002 No. 108, p. 51) and Regulation (EU) 2016/689 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, Journal of Laws EU L 2016 No. 119, page 1).
§ 2 Anti-spam rules
- Users are prohibited from:
1. sending Spam via the Platform, in particular sending marketing messages to recipients who have not previously given their consent in this respect, in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations;
2. importing to the Platform, for the purpose of conducting mailing campaigns, email addresses:
a. which are incomplete, incorrect, fictitious or outdated,
b. which were collected from the Internet or any public databases;
3. sending via the Platform content violating generally applicable laws, violating morality, vulgar, erotic, evoking racism, persecution for ethnic, cultural or religious reasons, promoting or supporting criminal activities, violating the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights or constituting another form of violation of legally protected goods;
4. use the Service to persuade minors to buy goods or services, to influence the subconscious of the Recipient;
5. adding, removing or modifying the headers identifying the sender in such a way as to mislead or mislead the Recipient, impersonate or attempt to impersonate other persons or entities (including one of the employees of the Service Provider or his representatives) or Services by forging the header or other identifying information such as name, nickname, domain name or email address;
6. use the Service contrary to its purpose, and in particular to send viruses, hacking, obtaining passwords, identification data or card data for unlawful purposes, including phishing, filling in the registration forms made available as part of the Service using automated scripts.
- The User undertakes to:
1. providing in the content of emails containing offers of consumer loans and credits all necessary information in accordance with the relevant consumer law. If the email messages contain offers from other industries that have special regulations regarding marketing communication or advertising, the User is also obliged to follow them;
2. including in each email sent by the Platform the possibility to opt out of receiving this type of message, e.g. by placing a link, the click of which by the Recipient will result in unsubscribing from the list of Recipients and, consequently, not sending further messages to this Recipient. The link must be clearly visible and correctly described. It cannot be hidden or stapled in another link.
§ 3 The effects of violations of the Policy
- Breaches of the Policy will each time involve the Service Provider taking actions proportionate to the breach.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to suspend - at any time - the Service provided in connection with the detection of irregularities that may affect in particular the reputation of the Platform infrastructure. If there are reasonable assumptions or the Service Provider will receive reliable information that the User has violated this Policy, the Service Provider is entitled to block the Account or delete it in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if a breach of the Policy also constitutes a breach of the provisions of generally applicable law, the Service Provider will notify the competent state authorities.
- The Service Provider also has the right to block the Account or delete it on the terms described in § 8 section 2 of the Regulations in the following cases:
1. the User sends a message via the Platform to MailTrap;
2. the domain used by the Service Provider goes to the Black List;
3. the IP address used by the Service Provider goes to the Black List;
4. information on non-delivery of emails sent as part of the Services exceeds 10% of the total Recipients of the given User;
5. SpamComplaint exceeds 0.1% of the Recipients of a given User;
6. the Service Provider is informed that the Recipients receive from the User unwanted emails sent by the Platform;
7. the User sends viruses, phishing, malware or other potentially harmful software via the Platform.
§ 4 Final Provisions
- This Policy is available at the Service Provider's headquarters and at the electronic address (https://coresender.com) in an electronic version, enabling it to be obtained, reproduced and recorded by means of the ICT system used by the User.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to amend this Policy. The changes shall enter into force seven days after their publication.
- In matters not covered by this Policy, the provisions of the Regulations and generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- All disputes arising from the implementation of the provisions of this Policy shall be settled amicably. In the event of disagreement, disputes will be dealt with according to the law in force in Poland by a common court of law in Szczecin.