This document defines the quality and reliability parameters of individual Services, as well as the terms and conditions for calculating compensation for breach of warranty.
The Service Provider will make every effort to guarantee the trouble-free availability of the Services at the following level:
- the time of availability of the Services: 99,80%;
- the maximum time to restore the availability of Services in the event of a Failure: 12h;
- the maximum time to remove a Fault: 12h;
- the maximum response time to an Application: 1h.
- Reporting a Failure or Fault by the User should be sent by email and contain at least:
1. the company of the User reporting the Failure or Fault;
2. contact details for the person reporting the Failure or Fault;
3. description of irregularities.
- The time to restore the availability of Services in the event of a Failure and the time to remove the Fault is counted from the confirmation of acceptance of the Application by the Service Provider.
- Response time to the Application is counted from the moment of receiving the first response to the Application from the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider will inform the User about the dates of planned Technical Breaks in the provision of Services at least 12 hours in advance.
- In cases of risk of failure, which require immediate response from the Service Provider or a response within no more than 12 hours, the Service Provider will order a Technical Break without the provisions of section 1 and 2, about which he will inform the User as soon as possible after making the decision about the need to organize a Technical Break.
If the Service Provider fails to comply with this SLA, the User may request compensation from the Service Provider at the level of 2% of Subscription for time beyond the time guaranteed in this SLA - for each commenced hour.
- The SLA is available at the Service Provider's headquarters and at the electronic address https://coresender.com in an electronic version, enabling its acquisition, reproduction and recording by means of the ICT system used by the User.
- In matters not covered by this SLA, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code.
- The Parties shall endeavor to resolve any disputes arising out of the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations by amicable means. In the event of disagreement, disputes will be dealt with in accordance with the law in force in Poland by the common court with jurisdiction in Szczecin.